| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cold Lake, Ab in November is cold at -6.7 °C (19.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -2.6 °C (27.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -11 °C (12.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in November is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty. A paltry 19.2mm (0.8in) of fluid falls during.
- The shortest day is 7:42 long and the longest day is 9:16 long with an average length of 8:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Cold Lake, Ab November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Cold Lake, Ab, Canada
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Cold Lake, Ab:
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 255.2 kms (158.6 miles) NNW
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 303.6 kms (188.7 miles) WNW
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 223.9 kms (139.2 miles) WSW
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 414.5 kms (257.6 miles) W
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 231.4 kms (143.8 miles) WSW
- Vegreville, Ab, Canada - 156.1 kms (97 miles) SW
- Vermilion, Ab, Canada - 123.9 kms (77 miles) SSW
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 248.5 kms (154.4 miles) WSW
- Jasper, Alberta, Canada - 167 kms (103.8 miles) SW
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 345.6 kms (214.7 miles) SW
- Coronation, Ab, Canada - 272.2 kms (169.2 miles) SSW
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 331.8 kms (206.2 miles) ENE
- Prince Albert, Sk, Canada - 331.1 kms (205.7 miles) ESE
- North Battleford, Sk, Canada - 227.3 kms (141.2 miles) SE
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 248.2 kms (154.2 miles) SSE
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 344.6 kms (214.1 miles) SE